hard heads soft hearts

a scratch pad for half-formed thoughts by a liberal political junkie who's nobody special. ''Hard Heads, Soft Hearts'' is the title of a book by Princeton economist Alan Blinder, and tends to be a favorite motto of neoliberals, especially liberal economists.
mobile
email

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Friday, June 14, 2002
 
Bob Herbert wrote a series of columns about David
Wayne Spence and Rolling Stone had a detailed story
sometime in the summer of 2000. The best available
online source is this Salon article by Alan Berlow:




I believe CBS did a story on it and I believe Jacob
Weisberg referred to it in Slate.

Bush's basic reply to the case was "he had a fair
trial and full access to the courts and that's good
enough for me"

I haven't been able to find much about Thomas Thompson
online. I'll do a nexis search in the morning.